Thursday, July 26, 2007

Buying Potatoes




There were days when i used to go with my dad on his bajaj chetak to have a c bottle of coke and hot onion pakodas and my dad used to get busy selecting good looking vegetables and putting them in his covers which he used to get from home. Buying vegetables was a work imposed on men by women!!!

Ten years later, today when my mom told me to get some potatoes from Reliance Fresh, there was nothing which stopped me from doing it because shopping groceries is such fun and stylish these days. Just get in to the store with your stylish membership card, tear a plastic cover from the stand, select your potatoes put them in, measure the weight and get going. Shopping has evoluted to such gr8 extent in the past few years - its just got more stylish, fashionable and freaky.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice yar refreshing past memories so cute u shared it here now adays shopping is better how we came how we change what we became and what we have created sometimes amaze us .......

Anonymous said...

well, my idea of shopping in the veg market is something related to the 'playboy' image u saw in me! hahahaha