Sunday, November 30, 2008

Curiosity and Peace

If this Universe were a long beach, our Earth would be one small grain of sand on that huge beach. If the Earth were a long beach, I would be a smaller grain of sand on that. Then, what exactly am I? Am I a spiritual being in a human form or a human being on a spiritual path? Am i powerless in front of the vast Universe or do I have the power of million such Universes in me? Do the electrons which revolve in my atoms similar to the planets revolving in the solar system? Why is the solar system's functioning similar to that of an atom, that being a majuscule and this a minuscule. Are both of them possessing the same powers? Isn't it that solar system is made up of trillions of nothing but these atoms. If you wondered Who made the solar system, then in case we had to find out who made these tiny invisible atoms? Who made sound? And how can we hear it? Who made the Sun and gave light to it? Who made colors and gave us the power to differentiate to them? Who made water and gave it the power to quench our thirst? Who made you and why are you reading this? Who made me and why i am writing this? If I and you were made by God, then who made Him? If there was someone else who had made God, then who had made him? Or was everything made by itself? God, you , me , water, colors and music? But, everything has a creator, isnt it? Then who is it? Is it not that we are just a form of God? Is it not that God is everywhere - in you, me , the neighbours, students, teachers, ministers, police and even the terrorists? Then why is God killing himself? Why is God fighting with himself? Why is God criticizing himself? They say if you could shrink the lifetime of this Universe into one year, we would be in the last 30 seconds of the last day of the last month. Does that mean doomsday is nearby? Is death inevitable? But, I am still unclear about my identity, how can I die?

I get very curios about life but somewhere down the lane at the end of the day, it gives me peace. I find an event like the Mumbai terror attacks small in front of the extremely vast universe. I feel there is someone very powerful above all of us who is watching everything and will definitely do something about it. Everything is going on perfectly, it's a perfect script written by Him. Whether it was someone loosing his job or someone loosing his relative, everything is perfect, isnt it? No leaf of a tree can even move without His permission, then obviously everything is happening with His own will. If He doesnt have any objection, why should we? So let's just sit back and enjoy His movie.

No comments: