Wednesday, April 25, 2007

It paid ...




Well... it paid. The patience and the faith in my life and GOD paid off to me and here I am with a smile on my face after a long long time.

A few misunderstandings, a few mistakes and a few tensions had started eating my brain like a big dinosaur a few days back but thank GOD i am here back with a bigger smile!!!
I am back to share myself and my joyous life with you all wonderful people and also i must thank vivek for suggesting me blogspot coz its really awesome and it shows.

My new blog is a ton times better than the previous one. Wat say? Even u like it, then don't forget to comment on it.

For now i am leaving gotta study but i will definitely be back with lots of entertainment and fun on my blog as always. ;-)

4 comments:

Mr. Rax said...

hoping for the continuation!

Avinash Matta said...

thank you dear

Vivek said...

That's gr8 man, itz really cool....yeah need somemore...nice 2 c u Laughing....n even i hate ppl dubbing movies(Gosh, got a HELL vth KRRISH!)..

Avinash Matta said...

THANKS