Thursday, April 26, 2007

Somebody help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!




Exams from tuesday may 1st and i donno anything neither am i able to concentrate on my studies!!!! Somebody plzzzz help me. I knw i shud study bt i want someone to explain me d fatty texts. Dont have d patience to read and understand myself!!

Either i am busy listening to music changing from one playlist to the other or i am busy dreaming in d broad day light of dunno what crap!! Hope d exams r cancelled!! dat wud b a gr8 news.....feel like killing JNTU chairman so dat v get 1 month holiday nd exams r postponed. hehe just kiddin' dont complain to d police abt my murder intention.....;-)

Every 2nd semester this happens. even in 2-2 i faced d same prob and nw again in 3-2
GAWD!! I hate to study, lord plzz help..........

1 comment:

Mr. Rax said...

hmmm...now its my turn to make u jealous!
...all these days u were online almost full time n i used to go grrrrrrrrr thinking...saala only i cant do wat i like to do huh??
now hav fun reading....boohooohoooooooo for uuuuuuuuuuuuu....lol