Monday, April 23, 2007

Life in its own words...



Hello everyone, You all know me very well. I am none other than human life. I am a very interesting and amusing personnel. I will make you laugh as well make you cry. I will teach you many things and I will also leave things to your understanding. On the whole, what I can say is its upto you how you consider me. If you consider me in a positive way I can be the best companion for you guyz hence removing the necessity for friends.
Make me your companion and i will take you to new heights.

For those of you who think i am beautiful, thanks and let me tell i will always be with you whenever you need me.

And now for those who have a grudge kinda thing, who think I have hurted them or sort of, do remember whatever i have done to you, its only because of your good. Dont misunderstand me.

First of all i need to know whether you trust me or not coz trust is very very important in relationships. If at any point of time in our relationship, you loose trust in me, this affair will become very painful and hurtful for you. So if u really trust in me then proceed otherwise close this window and get back to your work.

Hmmmm... well.... lets start our new beautiful relationship. Alright i need to leave now. Bye cya.
Keep chking avinash's blog for more.......

No comments: